Before

After
Although the task was to take and edit a picture ourselves, our original image and poster was lost as I stupidly saved something else over it and ended up losing it, so rather then waiting till Monday to re-get the image we took in class, we decided to just make one using a image from the internet.
I personally feel that the poster went well, we were able to manipulate a picture to point where it now has a completely different meaning, we changed a picture that was bright and pretty much normal to something dark and out of the ordinary.
The first thing I did was add some cracks to his face to give more of a ripped and broken skin effect, at the same time I edited the colour levels to help make his skin tone more tanned to help give a more "dead" look to the person, while doing this I added in some black tint to help fade the image into the black background.
Step two for me was the eyes, in the original photo his eyes were a expected and common colour which for me had to change, firstly I went over his pupil in a dark red colour and changed to blend to overlay to make it seem more realistic and give a more "evil" vibe to the image because when I see someone or something with red eyes I mainly think of characters like the devil. I also touched up the white sections around the red to help stand out his pupils
(Not Complete)



No comments:
Post a Comment